Registration and Fees
All families with children entering grades 4-6 in the fall will receive an envelope with registration paperwork in their church mailbox on May 27th . All papers must be read, signed, and turned in at the ripley registration table located in church foyer. At the table we will be answering any questions as well as scanning insurance cards, collecting paperwork, and registration fees. Early bird pricing is $85.00 if turned in by June 17th. Paperwork turned in after the June 17th will increase the cost to $100.00. Checks can be made out to Racine Bible Church.
*Scholarships are available. The last thing we would ever want is for a child to not come because of money. We love your kids and will do whatever possible in order for them to learn about Jesus. For a financial aid form, stop by the Ripley Table or email Maddi (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Taylor (twillitdub@ icloud.com) for more details.
Dates & Times
Camp Ripley check-in and payment will start at 1pm on Wednesday, August 1. The bus will depart for Camp Ripley at 2pm on August 1 from the RBC lot. Camp will end on Saturday, August 4. The bus will leave Camp Ripley at 12:30pm and arrive back in the RBC lot at 2pm on August 4.
- I give the consent for my son/daughter to attend Camp Ripley with Racine Bible Church, August 1-4, 2018.
- In the event that he or she is injured while under the care of Racine Bible Church and its representatives and requires the attention of the doctor, I hereby consent to and will be responsible for any reasonable medical treatment as deemed necessary by a licensed physician.
- I/We further agree to hold the licensed physician, the medical facility, Racine Bible Church and its representatives free and harmless of any claims, demands, or suits for damages arising from the authorization and provision of such medical treatment. I/We understand the nature of the events and do hereby release Racine Bible Church and its representatives from any liability due to accident or injury incurred by my child.
- All students and family members attending Camp Ripley hosted by Racine Bible Church give consent that any images or likenesses of students or family members may be used for promotional purposes or in promotional materials for Racine Bible Church or its ministries.
- The representatives of RBC reserve the right to dismiss a student who is in his/her opinion a hazard to the safety and the rights of others, or who appears to him/her to have rejected the reasonable controls of authority.
- The parents/guardians submitting this registration are those having legal custody over the child. Conditions of custody, if applicable, must be fully communicated in writing to Racine Bible Church, including a photocopy of the section of any court order referring to visitation rights. The checked box on the registration form signifies that both parents/guardians are in agreement with the conditions of participation.
- Care is taken for the safety and good health of our students, but in the event of accident, sickness or emergency each participant must be covered by his/her own medical insurance.
- In case of surgical emergency, I hereby give permission to the physician selected by the Ministry Staff to hospitalize, secure proper treatment for and to order injection, anesthesia or surgery for my child.
- Racine Bible Church requires that students who have potentially life threatening conditions (such as peanut allergies) be able to manage their exposure to those substances, provide two sets of medication, be familiar with its use and carry the medication with them at all times.
- The checked box signifies that the responsible parties agree with and affirm the conditions of this form.
2 Towels (beach and shower)
Soap, shampoo, toothbrush & paste, etc.
Dark clothes for capture the flag
Garbage bags for wet/dirty clothes
Fishing pole (optional)
Money for Snack Shack (optional, $10-$20)
Jeans or pants
*If your child needs assistance for any of these items in the list above, please let us know and we can help provide some of these items
The lake contains some shells that can hurt a child’s foot so please pack water shoes. These can be found at a store like Wal-mart for around $10.
Please do not send:
1. Electronic games
2. Ipods/MP3 players/etc
3. Cell phones